Your personal data, our responsibility
On this website we collect personal data. Arendsoog is committed to optimally protecting your personal data, in order to ensure your privacy. The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you about how Arendsoog processes your personal data.
When you visit our website, we collect and store:
- your domain name (IP address);
- your first name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address when posting messages/questions on our website;
- your first name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address if you voluntarily provided these to us.
This information is used:
- to improve the content of our website;
- to provide you with information about Arendsoog and its services;
- to provide you with the requested services;
- to give you access to online tools developed by Arendsoog.
We may share your personal data with third parties that provide services on our behalf (for instance, service providers for website management). These third parties only have access to your personal data insofar as necessary for the provision of their services. It is also possible that we disclose your personal data to third parties, if necessary for the fulfilment of our legal or contractual obligations.
Arendsoog will store your personal data for years after the final contact or after the agreement has ended.
Your rights a data subject
You will always have the possibility to contact Arendsoog with regard to the exercise of your rights, particularly for:
- accessing to your personal data;
- rectifying your personal data;
- deleting your personal data;
- restricting the processing of your personal data;
- transferring your personal data
We wish to point out that the legislation on data protection and privacy imposes certain application conditions on the exercise of the above-mentioned rights. This means that, depending on the situation, you may or may not be able to invoke some of the above-mentioned rights. With respect to this, Arendsoog will always comply with the general legal provisions. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
By using this website you consent to the processing of the information by Google, in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Within the scope of its activities, Arendsoog will amend this privacy statement from time to time, in order to keep it up to date with these activities, and with any amendments to the privacy and data protection laws.
This privacy statement is issued by Arendsoog nv, with registered office in 9030 Ghent, Wijmenstraat 21 box C and listed in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under enterprise number 0863.665.927.
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints, you can always contact us by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. If you have a complaint, we prefer that you contact us in the first place, so that we can handle your complaint together. However, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.